Paying your contributions is nice and easy with Phoenix Health Fund.
- Choose your payment method:
- Pay by Direct Debit. This can be paid through either a bank account or Credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
- Pay by Quarterly Statement – For quarterly statements, the fund will forward statements to the postal address detailing contributions owing to the end of the next applicable quarterly period. Payments options can then be found on the statement, including Bpay or over the phone payment options.
- Pay through Online Member Services – Members have the option to log in to their Online member services to make payment. To visit Online Member Services, click here
- Choose your payment frequency:
- Member can choose to pay Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly or Quarterly through Direct Debit.
To ensure you maintain continuous cover and access to benefits, contribution payments must be up to date. If contributions are overdue and no prior arrangement is made with us, your membership may lapse. If this occurs, please call us on 1800 028 817 to discuss your options. Please note that benefits will not be payable and waiting periods may need to be re-served if your membership lapses.